Posted by : SilverMoon 10 février 2017

Hello everyone, I decided to migrate to tumblr.
Tumblr will serve me for the Sims 4 and my Blogger will remain open for my Sims 3 files.

Xoxo

{ 7 commentaires ... read them below or Comment }

  1. Che bello e noi tutti li hihih aspettando la tua nuova creazione ❤❤❤☺☺☺

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can you copy the address of the new site?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is a good news that you are moving to a better site. I would follow you on your new site so can you kindly share the address of your new website? Thanks in advance!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very useful post i really appreciate thanks for sharing such a nice post.
    GCLUB มือถือ
    goldenslot
    GClub

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I am sorry but can you make your files package cuz they dont work in my game

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. are you going to upload your sims 4 sailor moon school uniforms?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. also, on your site, the downloads for chibi moon and small lady dress adult ver. are messed up. chibi moon doesn't include her brooch, but chibi chibi's. the small lady adult ver. doesn't include the headdress.

    RépondreSupprimer

- Copyright © SilverMoon Sims - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -